The world's second oldest Rolls-Royce has gone on display.
Built in 1905, the car, nicknamed 'Old Girl', it is the only survivor of six three-cylinder vehicles made by Henry Royce as he was forging his partnership with CS Rolls.
It has been loaned to Glasgow's Riverside Museum for three years by the Trustees of the Royal Scottish Automobile Club. The car was left to the club in 1974 by Kilmarnock garage owner Adam McGregor Dick.
Loading article content