• Text size      
  • Send this article to a friend
  • Print this article

Family treated for smoke inhalation

A family of three were taken to hospital after a blaze broke out in their home.

The fire started in the kitchen of the house in Wilson Wynd, Dalry, North Ayrshire, at about 1.20am yesterday. A woman, a man and a boy were taken to Crosshouse hospital in Kilmarnock after suffering from smoke inhalation.

Contextual targeting label: 
Families

Commenting & Moderation

We moderate all comments on HeraldScotland on either a pre-moderated or post-moderated basis.
If you're a relatively new user then your comments will be reviewed before publication and if we know you well and trust you then your comments will be subject to moderation only if other users or the moderators believe you've broken the rules

Moderation is undertaken full-time 9am-6pm on weekdays, and on a part-time basis outwith those hours. Please be patient if your posts are not approved instantly.

141860