Existing applicants have the opportunity to buy any remaining public tickets between October 21 and 26, before they go on general sale.
People who received no tickets in the first round will have priority access to the Glasgow Games ticketing website on the first two days of the window. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Those who already secured tickets in the application phase will then be allowed on the site from October 23, with all applicants having access on the last two days, October 25 and 26.
A total of 2.3 million requests were made for up to one million tickets, organisers say.
Ty Speer, deputy chief executive of Glasgow 2014, said: "I'm delighted we're now able to offer this exclusive on sale period to those who have already demonstrated their commitment and enthusiasm for Glasgow 2014 through their applications for tickets.
"There is still a wealth of opportunities to experience world-class competition across a wide range of sports. For everyone who wants to be part of the UK's next big sporting festival, this is the best opportunity to secure tickets.
"Over the next few days we will be contacting everyone individually to let them know about this exclusive opportunity and what it means for them, as well as thank them for their incredible support of Glasgow 2014 so far."
Details of the general public sale of remaining tickets are to be released soon.
Meanwhile, organisers of the Glasgow 2014 games have insisted the Queen's Baton Relay will go ahead as planned, despite reports that India is unable to host its leg of the event next week.
The first international stop for the Commonwealth baton, after leaving London on Wednesday October 9, is the Indian capital of New Delhi.
It is scheduled to arrive in India on Friday October 11 and leave the following Monday morning, continuing a 118,000-mile journey to 71 Commonwealth nations and territories before the start of the Games on July 23.
Celebrations for the Hindu festival of Dussehra take place in October too and acting president of the Indian Olympic Association (IOA), Vijay Kumar Malhotra, has contacted organisers of Glasgow 2014 to request the relay be postponed, according to a report by The Indian Express newspaper.
Due to the festivities, with the IOA being suspended, it is difficult for Mr Malhotra to organise the event, the paper reported.
His colleague Tarlochan Singh, vice-president of the IOA, has spoken out against Glasgow 2014.
Quoted on the Inside The Games website which covers Olympic, Commonwealth and Paralympic Games news, Mr Singh said: "The organising committee wanted the Baton relay in India on Dussehra day. It was not possible for us to organise on that day as there are celebrations everywhere. That is their fault. They should have discussed with us."
Glasgow 2014 officials insist they "proactively engaged" with organisations such as the IOA, the British High Commission and international charity partner Unicef when developing the relay's schedule for India.
"This three-day programme has been developed over many months. It has been designed to celebrate the opportunities and shared values of the Commonwealth, the power of sport, as well as to acknowledge Delhi as the host city of the 2010 Commonwealth Games," a spokesman for Glasgow 2014 said.
"Recognising and aligning with the IOA's security and resource requirements, the QBR (Queen's Baton Relay) programme maximises engagement opportunities delivered in collaboration with the British High Commission and Unicef which give the baton a role in profiling the powerful potential of sport to impact positive change.
"These plans have the approval of the Commonwealth Games Federation and are part of a highly complex Queen's Baton Relay 248-day schedule developed to engage with all 70 nations and territories of the Commonwealth before returning to Scotland for the Opening Ceremony of the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games.
"The Queen's Baton Relay is a unique opportunity for Glasgow and Scotland to connect with all of nations and territories of the Commonwealth, sharing the excitement and opportunities of the forthcoming Commonwealth Games as well as our culture, creativity and enterprise.
"We continue to actively collaborate with the IOA, the British High Commission and Unicef to ensure all plans are in place. We look forward very much to bringing the baton and sharing our excitement and enthusiasm for the Commonwealth Games with the people of India next week, as planned."
Members of the IOA are expected to meet today to decide what action to take, according to The Indian Express.
"I have called a meeting of senior IOA members to take a decision on this issue. Hopefully, we'll have a better picture of the situation after we meet," Mr Malhotra was quoted as saying.