Search the HeraldScotland online archive for articles published since 1989.
The more specific and relevant the key words you use, the better the result. For phrases, please use inverted commas e.g. "Scottish Parliament"
NB Some articles may have been removed, for legal or other reasons.
1-5 of 345 search results for keyword '"Cathy Jamieson"'
- Sat 30 Mar 2013
- SNP plans to keep the pound if Scotland becomes independent would be in the UK's interests but would limit the economic policies of a future Scottish government, according to a new report.
- Thu 28 Mar 2013
- He could have spent the next three years fending off headlines about sibling rivalry, or he could take his "dream job" in America where only a handful of anoraks even know who he is.
- Sun 24 Feb 2013
- CHANCELLOR George Osborne yesterday refused to admit he had broken a Conservative manifesto promise to "safeguard Britain's credit rating", despite the UK losing its gold-plated status for the first time in 35 years.
- Mon 11 Feb 2013
- AN INDEPENDENT Scotland should keep the pound, Alex Salmond's most senior economic advisers have concluded.
- Wed 31 Oct 2012
- CLYDESDALE Bank has withdrawn its funding for the renovation of a listed building in Burns country after the transfer of the bank's commercial real estate portfolio to parent National Australia Bank in Melbourne.