Search the HeraldScotland online archive for articles published since 1989.
The more specific and relevant the key words you use, the better the result. For phrases, please use inverted commas e.g. "Scottish Parliament"
NB Some articles may have been removed, for legal or other reasons.
1-5 of 149 search results for keyword '"Elish Angiolini"'
- Fri 14 Jun 2013
- A man who raised repeated court actions against Scotland's top law officer, ministers, police chiefs, the Law Society and a local authority, in which he accused them of corruption and made compensation claims totalling more than £115 million, has been declared a "vexatious litigant" by three judges.
- Thu 23 May 2013
- THE independent commission set up in the wake of the baby ashes scandal has called for the views of bereaved parents, cremation staff and others to be submitted.
- Thu 16 May 2013
- A city council has apologised after concluding there are "undoubtedly" cases in which it dispersed the remains of cremated infants against the wishes of their parents.
- Tue 7 May 2013
- A CHARITY which helps women with drug and alcohol problems as well as young offenders by getting them to take part in outdoor challenges is among those shortlisted in this year's Scottish Charity Awards.
- Fri 3 May 2013
- A former high court judge has been appointed to lead an independent commission being held in the aftermath of the baby ashes scandal.