Search the HeraldScotland online archive for articles published since 1989.
The more specific and relevant the key words you use, the better the result. For phrases, please use inverted commas e.g. "Scottish Parliament"
NB Some articles may have been removed, for legal or other reasons.
1-5 of 303 search results for keyword '"Erskine Bridge"'
- Wed 22 May 2013
- It is time to stop labelling children in care and start listening to them.
- Tue 16 Apr 2013
- Lessons can be learned from the deaths of 30 children in care in Scotland recorded between 2009 and 2011, according to Scotland's care watchdog.
- Wed 6 Mar 2013
- David J Crawford congratulates whoever is responsible for the extensive community art on the banks of the Forth and Clyde canal ( Letters, March 4) and enthuses over haphazard detritus, the variety of soft drink and lager cans diffused by the fluorescent blues of plastic cider bottles.
- Wed 6 Feb 2013
- The publicity following the deaths of two teenage girls, who leapt from the Erskine Bridge, may have led to a sharp rise in the number of young people admitted to mental health wards in an NHS area, according to a report.
- Tue 5 Feb 2013
- Blizzards swept across Scotland and waves of up to 65ft have battered the west coast amid warnings of further severe weather.