Search the HeraldScotland online archive for articles published since 1989.
The more specific and relevant the key words you use, the better the result. For phrases, please use inverted commas e.g. "Scottish Parliament"
NB Some articles may have been removed, for legal or other reasons.
1-5 of 2282 search results for keyword '"Fatal accident inquiry"'
- Thu 23 May 2013
- A COACH driver could face criminal charges following the death of schoolgirl Natasha Paton after an inquiry ruled he was driving too fast in wintry conditions at the time of the fatal crash.
- Thu 16 May 2013
- A mother who died from liver problems just days after giving birth and allegedly being denied access to a specialist due to a public holiday had a history of medical issues, a fatal accident inquiry heard.
- Sun 12 May 2013
- By the time nurses realised it was too late, the blackened skin at the base of Jamesina Mackenzie's back had turned putrid and soft to the touch.
- Fri 26 Apr 2013
- AN MSP has called for an independent inquiry into the death of toddler Declan Hainey.
- Thu 25 Apr 2013
- CALLS to better protect workers across Scotland have been made following the deaths of three men when a tugboat sank on the Clyde.