Search the HeraldScotland online archive for articles published since 1989.
The more specific and relevant the key words you use, the better the result. For phrases, please use inverted commas e.g. "Scottish Parliament"
NB Some articles may have been removed, for legal or other reasons.
1-5 of 591 search results for keyword '"Kelvingrove Art Gallery"'
- Wed 15 May 2013
- More than 20 works of art by the Glasgow Boys will come up at auction later this month and will be on show in the city this week.
- Mon 6 May 2013
- There was a professorial, even clerical, air about Jordi Savall as he led this incarnation of Hesperion XXI, his early music group, to the temporary staging in the cavernous vault that is Kelvingrove.
- Mon 29 Apr 2013
- AS someone who regularly takes visitors to Glasgow to the excellent Burrell Museum, I was interested in the latest announcement ("Big names assembled to spearhead Burrell revamp", The Herald, April 26.
- Thu 25 Apr 2013
- ONE of the oldest-running art exhibitions in Scotland is about to return to its historical home at the McLellan Galleries in Glasgow, which has been closed for seven years.
- Tue 23 Apr 2013
- The search is on to find a new brand slogan for Glasgow.