Search the HeraldScotland online archive for articles published since 1989.
The more specific and relevant the key words you use, the better the result. For phrases, please use inverted commas e.g. "Scottish Parliament"
NB Some articles may have been removed, for legal or other reasons.
1-5 of 207 search results for keyword '"M74 extension"'
- Sat 4 May 2013
- PLANS to demolish the B-listed school outside Celtic's stadium and replace it with a superstore, museum, theatre, cafe and ticket offices have been earmarked to go ahead.
- Wed 23 Jan 2013
- A FAMOUS Scottish cash and carry business has become the latest casualty of the crisis hitting the retail market.
- Thu 10 Jan 2013
- Scottish Government successes in delivering the M74 extension and M80 improvements will drive down the cost of other major road and rail infrastructure upgrades, a leading industry body has said.
- Sat 5 Jan 2013
- LONG-RUNNING plans for a new police headquarters in the west of Scotland have taken a major step forward following a grant from ministers.
- Fri 14 Dec 2012
- A RECYCLING firm branded Scotland's worst polluter has been fined a record £200,000 for storing waste without a licence.