Search the HeraldScotland online archive for articles published since 1989.
The more specific and relevant the key words you use, the better the result. For phrases, please use inverted commas e.g. "Scottish Parliament"
NB Some articles may have been removed, for legal or other reasons.
1-5 of 311 search results for keyword '"National Library of Scotland"'
- Tue 21 May 2013
- We continue the sequence of poems from the shortlist in this year's Callum Macdonald Memorial Award for poetry pamphlets with this philosophical offering from Donald Mackay's On Time (Mariscat Press, £5).
- Fri 17 May 2013
- THIS year's Callum Macdonald Memorial Award for poetry pamphlets (run by the National Library of Scotland), has been won by Stewed Rhubarb Press with their pamphlet The Glassblower Dances, featuring poems by Rachel McCrum.
- Thu 25 Apr 2013
- THE National Library of Scotland (NLS) wants to recruit Scotland's first Wikipedian.
- Sun 21 Apr 2013
- THE Sunday Herald's independence debates are designed to provoke discussion about the big questions facing Scots in the run-up to next year's referendum.
- Wed 3 Apr 2013
- A selection of Scottish websites feature on a list that could be used by historians of the future to find out how we lived in the early years of the 21st century.