Search the HeraldScotland online archive for articles published since 1989.
The more specific and relevant the key words you use, the better the result. For phrases, please use inverted commas e.g. "Scottish Parliament"
NB Some articles may have been removed, for legal or other reasons.
1-5 of 49 search results for keyword '"Peter Tobin"'
- Wed 21 Nov 2012
- LAWYERS have condemned prison staff for demanding they take part in intimate searches before being allowed access to their clients.
- Mon 12 Nov 2012
- The forensic science technique which led to the conviction of serial killer Peter Tobin will be the focus of a global conference today.
- Wed 3 Oct 2012
- TOP defence lawyers have attacked the idea of televising criminal trials, claiming it would lead to the excesses of the OJ Simpson case in the US.
- Sat 11 Aug 2012
- Serial killer Peter Tobin was taken to hospital on Thursday after a suspected heart attack.
- Mon 18 Jun 2012
- A LEADING Scottish criminologist is urging police to re-investigate three cold cases he believes could have links to serial killers Peter Tobin and Robert Black.