Search the HeraldScotland online archive for articles published since 1989.
The more specific and relevant the key words you use, the better the result. For phrases, please use inverted commas e.g. "Scottish Parliament"
NB Some articles may have been removed, for legal or other reasons.
1-5 of 50 search results for keyword '"ProStrakan"'
- Sat 17 Nov 2012
- A drug development company has received further financial support from its directors.
- Thu 21 Jun 2012
- PROSTRAKAN posted a £31.5 million pre-tax loss for last year, a period in which it was acquired by Japanese conglomerate Kyowa Hakko Kirin.
- Tue 5 Jun 2012
- ProStrakan, the Borders drug developer now in Japanese hands, has bought out most of the geographic rights to its best-selling product.
- Fri 27 Apr 2012
- PHARMACEUTICALS firm ProStrakan has received approval to sell anti-nausea patch Sancuso in 30 European countries.
- Wed 11 Apr 2012
- LLOYDS Banking Group is backing a bid by managers of Lees Foods to take the macaroon and snowball maker off the stock market, but its leading institutional investor said the confectioner was worth "considerably more" than the £5.6 million on offer.