Search the HeraldScotland online archive for articles published since 1989.
The more specific and relevant the key words you use, the better the result. For phrases, please use inverted commas e.g. "Scottish Parliament"
NB Some articles may have been removed, for legal or other reasons.
1-5 of 245 search results for keyword '"Professor Hugh Pennington"'
- Thu 2 May 2013
- THREE patients have died in Scotland after catching a new strain of hospital bug Clostridium difficile (C.diff) -- the first cases of their kind in the world.
- Tue 2 Apr 2013
- A SECOND wave of the winter vomiting bug has hit Scotland with greater ferocity this year as sub-zero temperatures continue to grip the country.
- Mon 11 Feb 2013
- Your leader ("Meat scare gives food for thought", February 9) makes trenchant and important points both about public health and the failings of light regulation regimes in the UK.
- Sun 6 Jan 2013
- THE interests of the food and agriculture industries were given higher priority than public health when one of the world's worst outbreaks of E-coli 0157 hit Scotland, according to a memo in newly-released files.
- Wed 19 Dec 2012
- A major investigation is under way after the death of a gamekeeper who was admitted to hospital with Lyme disease.