Search the HeraldScotland online archive for articles published since 1989.
The more specific and relevant the key words you use, the better the result. For phrases, please use inverted commas e.g. "Scottish Parliament"
NB Some articles may have been removed, for legal or other reasons.
1-5 of 640 search results for keyword '"West Coast Main Line"'
- Wed 10 Apr 2013
- SHARES in Aberdeen-based transport company FirstGroup accelerated 2.9% after it made another step towards reforming its struggling bus business and paying down debt with the sale of the bulk of its London bus operation.
- Sat 6 Apr 2013
- Overhead line problems that have been plaguing passengers dragged down overall train punctuality last month.
- Wed 27 Mar 2013
- VIRGIN Trains could be running both mainline rail routes between Scotland and London within two years after firms were invited to tender for the Government-run East Coast franchise.
- Mon 4 Mar 2013
- If railways had existed in the 14th century, surely Dante would have reserved one of the Circles of Hell in his Inferno for train passengers condemned to suffer endless rounds of weekend engineering works.
- Tue 29 Jan 2013
- The UK Government's controversial £33 billion project for high-speed trains would see services grind to a halt in Scotland as trains are split into two.