Search the HeraldScotland online archive for articles published since 1989.
The more specific and relevant the key words you use, the better the result. For phrases, please use inverted commas e.g. "Scottish Parliament"
NB Some articles may have been removed, for legal or other reasons.
1-5 of 361 search results for keyword '"Yorkhill Hospital"'
- Mon 1 Apr 2013
- HUNDREDS of bikers gunned their engines as they took to the streets of Glasgow for a noisy event in aid of a hospital.
- Sat 2 Feb 2013
- A MAN assaulted a toddler, causing bleeding to the brain, while the child's mother was at university checking exam results.
- Mon 17 Dec 2012
- Scottish charities are celebrating after receiving a £51,000 festive boost thanks to a group of professionals who have worked together to raise funds.
- Mon 10 Dec 2012
- The father of Caden Beggan, the six-year-old boy who died last month after a battle with meningitis and blood poisoning, has released a charity single to raise funds for Yorkill Children's hospital in Glasgow.
- Mon 26 Nov 2012
- A 13-YEAR-OLD girl suffered injuries to her arms and face after she was struck by a police patrol car.