Search the HeraldScotland online archive for articles published since 1989.
The more specific and relevant the key words you use, the better the result. For phrases, please use inverted commas e.g. "Scottish Parliament"
NB Some articles may have been removed, for legal or other reasons.
1-5 of 70 search results for keyword '"c diff"'
- Sat 4 May 2013
- HEALTH bosses have confirmed NHS Fife is the health board at the centre of an outbreak of a new form of clostridium difficile, which has so far claimed the lives of three patients.
- Sat 22 Sep 2012
- Three cases of Clostridium Difficile (C Diff) have caused a cancer ward to be closed in the biggest hospital in the Highlands.
- Tue 10 Jul 2012
- A NEW drug has been introduced in Scotland to battle hospital superbug Clostridium difficile (C Diff) but it will only be available to patients who have the infection for a second time.
- Thu 5 Jul 2012
- HOSPITAL bugs have dropped to their lowest levels since recording began, the Scottish Government has said.
- Fri 15 Jun 2012
- How do you assess whether an elderly patient is being treated with dignity and compassion?