Glasgow 2014 launched a deeply impressive food charter last year that all appointed caterers to the Commonwealth Games were required to sign up to.
AN AWARD-winning Scots cheese has been pulled from shelves after food safety bosses found it contained a potentially deadly bug.
A further four cases of E coli O157 linked to Top Gear shows at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow have been identified, taking the total number of cases to 11.
A health alert has been sparked after thousands of people were potentially exposed to the deadly E.coli bug via burgers sold at Glasgow's SSE Hydro.
SCHOOL kitchens have been ordered to improve food hygiene standards 83 times in the past five years, figures show.