Accounts for the period from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021.Notice ID: MFN0613363
Accounts for the period from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021.
Notice is hereby given under Regulation 9(1) of the Local Authority Accounts (Scotland) Regulations 2014 that:
* Copies of the unaudited accounts of East Renfrewshire Council along with the following OSCR registered charities: Hugh & Janet Martin Memorial Fund, Lieutenants Duff Memorial Institute, Newton Mearns Benevolent Association, John Pattison Memorial Fund, Netherlee School 1937 Endowment, Endowment for Talented Children and Young People and Janet Hamilton Memorial Fund, for the period from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021 will be available for public inspection on the Council website (
) on 30 June 2021;
* Any person Interested may inspect a copy of the accounts to be audited, all books, deeds, contracts, bills vouchers and receipts related thereto, where this information can be provided electronically. Where this information cannot be provided electronically, the person will be notified, and access will be provided when there is no longer a significant risk of the transmission of coronavirus.This is permitted within the powers contained in the Coronavirus (Scotland) Act 2020.
* Any person interested may object to the accounts or to any part of those accounts, no later than 22 July 2021 by:
- Sending their objection in writing, together with a statement of the grounds thereof, to the auditor, John Cornett (JCorrnett@
). Audit Director, Audit Scotland, 4th Floor, South Suite, the Athenaeum Building, 8 Nelson Mandela Place, Glasgow, G2 1BT;
- Sending a copy of that objection to the Chief Financial Officer (
) and to any officer of the authority who may be concerned.
* The auditor shall, if requested by the person objecting, the authority, or by any officer of the authority who may be concerned, afford to that person or authority or officer, as the case may be, an opportunity of being heard by the auditor with respect to that objection; and any such person or officer may so appear and be heard either personally or by a representative.
Margaret McCrossan ^K^K
Head of Accountancy (Chief Financial Officer)