Improving Rehabilitation Services for the Elderly in North East Glasgow We are now consulting on this proposalNotice ID: GL1329084
Improving Rehabilitation Services for the Elderly in North East Glasgow
We are now consulting on this proposal
We are proposing to improve the way we provide rehabilitation services for older people in the North East of Glasgow and East Dunbartonshire. This would see the transfer of the services currently provided at Lightburn Hospital to other sites in the North East of Glasgow:
- Acute hospital rehabilitation would be provided in beds to Stobhill Hospital
- Community rehabilitation beds would be in local care facilities commissioned by the HSCPs
- Day hospital services would be brought together at Stobhill Hospital
-Outpatient clinics mainly to be provided at Stobhill Hospital
- Rehabilitation services delivered by community teams in patients homes
- Local meeting space for the Parkinson's support group
We are holding a series of workshops between 2pm and 7pm on Wednesday 29 March 2017 at Lightburn Hospital to explain the proposals and hear views and questions. Please get in touch using the details below if you would like to come along so we can provide more details or arrange support if required.
If you can't come along, please contact us using the details below to get more information about or feedback on our proposal:
Call: 0300 123 9987 (Free phone)
Write: PEPI, 4th Floor, West Glasgow ACH, Dalnair Street, Glasgow, G3 8SJ
We will be consulting on this proposal until Monday 8 May 2017.
These changes affect patients from across the North of Glasgow and East Dunbartonshire who currently access care at Lightburn Hospital. Our website also includes information about the plans for a new health and social care hub being developed by Glasgow City